Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yummy Recipes!

I want to share a few recipes from my Pinterest page that my family has tried and approved.

Smashed White Bean & Avocado Sandwich - Delicious!!!  I used fresh added fresh tomatoes from my garden, toasted the bread and left out the cucumbers.


Chicken Flauntas with Jalapeno Jelly



Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas -
Made a few with just cream cheese and cheese and they were delicious.



Cilantro Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas -
These were very good but next time I will leave out the jalapeno.  I used homemade salsa verde and it already had some heat to it so I suggest testing the salsa verde and adjusting accordingly.


Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, & Chocolate Chip Cookies - All I can say is Yummy!

 These are just a few recipes I have discovered on Pinterest.  I see so many yummy recipes and I don't know if my waist can handle trying them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment