In 2011 my goal is to complete 11 craft projects. Listed below are the projects I want to make. I have already completed one of my projects and I'm making progress on some others and it's only January.
1. Camera Strap
2. Nap roll
3. Dress-Socialite dress from Anna Maria Horner
4. Pillows for my couch.
5. Felt Garland - For Christmas 2011 I want my tree to be covered in homemade ornaments.
6. Ragdoll - My favorite dolls are Ann & Andy so I can't wait to make these. I think they are so cute.
7. Dave Ramsey money envelopes - I'm going to make these for a friend.
8. Flat Emelie & Matt - When I was little I would play paper dolls with my mama. These fabric "paper" dolls must be the new paper doll.
9. Felt Ornaments
10. A Quilt - I have wanted to make a quilt for several years now, but it just seems like a big project to take on. This is the year I'm going to accomplish my dream of making a quilt.
11. Toy Suitcase - My first craft project completed for 2011.
When my little boy goes somewhere he always has a handful of tractors, cars, dogs, cows and horses in his hands. He needed something to carry those toys in when we leave the house. I decided to make him a toy suitcase. I don't like putting his toys in his bag because they always fall to the bottom and you have to dig or take everything out to get to them. This is my solution.