Friday, February 4, 2011

Ruffled Camera Strap

Number one on my sewing projects for 2011 is complete.  The camera strap was oh so easy to make. 

 I think I would've whipped out a few of these babies if it hadn't been for being cooped up in the house for nearly a week .  I took my two year old to his mammy and pa's and I went home and did a little sewing.  The only problem was I wanted to be outside and not because the weather was warm and sunshiny, but because I couldn't sit still.  We had blizzard conditions and over a foot of snow Tuesday and added probably an additional 2-4 inches on top of it today. I have a serious case of cabin fever and wanted to get outside.  It was hard for me to focus on sewing but I needed to get some projects started and completed.  The camera strap was project #1.

I followed to tutorial on cluck cluck sew.  The link is below.



Pictures from the Blizzard of 2011!!!
 Looking down the road.

 Our chickens huddling together trying to stay warm.
My snow angel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment