Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's been really hot here the last several days.  The temperature has been 100 degrees plus and add humidity on top of that and it equals miserable.  If you know me anything over 70 degrees is to warm.  I prefer cool days and cold nights.  I think I'm living in the wrong part of the country.

Since it has been so hot I haven't been cooking or baking much and I haven't had time to sew either.  I have a 17 month old monkey, oh, I mean boy.  He gets into and climbs on everything.  He can't be left alone for a split second.  When he is napping I'm usually picking up the house, sweeping, doing loads and loads of laundry or loading the dishwasher and my sewing projects keep stacking up on me.

These photos are some I took in my mom's backyard a few weeks ago.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! what amazing flower pictures!!!

    thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    tasha
    a little sweetness

    ReplyDelete