Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gathered Clutch

I love to sew and have totes full of fabric.  The office where I work is only two blocks from a fabric shop that used to carry really cute fabric. (Notice I said used to, they switched owners and the fabric is not as cute as it used to be.) On my lunch breaks I would walk down to the fabric shop and compulsively buy fabric and make plans to sew all sorts of cute things.  Those cute things never got made.  Now I work part time and am a full time mother to a beautiful, happy, cotton top headed little boy.  For some reason it is easier for me to find time to sew.   Here is the latest project I conquered. I found this project on noodleheads.  She has some really cute projects on her blog and I hope I can get some of those projects completed soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment